Sedar tak sedar, January dah hampir sampai ke penghujungnya. Masa sangat mencemburui kita dan cepat sangat berlalu. Jadi, apa yang kita dh achieve utk bulan pertama 2015? Jeng jeng jeng..Oh ye, ana sebelum masuk 2015 antara impian or wishes yang nak dicapai adalah tingkatkan KeSABARAN dan KeTENANGan..chewah...sebelum ni masa remaja gitu, tersangat la baran.Ouch!! not good ok, ada je yg boleh buat ana melenting n mengamok..so not good, kids please don't do this. Not a good habit after all. huhuhu....Slowly, for the past 10 years I manage to control my tamper and anger. Sekarang ni, bertekad nak menjadi seorang yg super duper COOL and Awesome..apakah cool nyer? hehehe...Pendek kata, panjang x berkata, ana nak jadi seorang Muslimah, Isteri, Ibu dan Sahabat yang sgt SABAR.
To begin with, I am having difficulty to "tenang'kan my little girl iaitu Miss IN yang suka mencabar kesabaran I and the whole family. As for myself too, agak sukar nak tenangkan diri bila deal dgn anak dara sorng ni...Her brother always says, Why can she listen? Why she always wins? Can we put her into time out for behaving badly? hehehe...amboi, MH bunyi mcm org tua ok..Suka ati lu je nak bg time out kat adik sendiri ye..hahaha...
Actually, she is a good girl but she has a very strong will characther in each everything she wants to do. Pendek kata, kalau nak pakai kasut pun boleh jadi isu la bila berdepan dgn Miss IN ni. Kita bagi dia pakai selipar, dia keluarkan kasut. N for sure, she will say "Tak Nak" before I can even finish the whole sentence..hohoho...other than using reverse psychology to entice her with our choices. The success rate will be 50-50. As usual, she wins and Me got stress and kokooo...hahaha...She is a witty girl. I should give her the freedom to choose. But in certain ways, I do give her the choice. But in some other ways, when its involving safety, I need to take charge as an adult. For instance, she hates it so much when we hold her hands in the public areas. 2 years old don't want to hold your hands and want to walk on her own. Roaming freely without any restriction? Scary kan??? Especially in Malaysia..in the BolehLand...A big NO there and end up A Drama Minggu Ini cap mak and anak in a shopping mall..
Even if we place her in her stroller and buckle her up, she manages to free herself. Headache! Jadi, I need to restraint my anger and have inner peace to take control of the situation and eventually take charge of the super savvy Miss IN. Through reading from many sources. I put into practice these few steps which works wonderfully for me:
1. Stay Calm - try to use right breathing techniques.
2. Don't show facial discomfort or anger expression in front of her. Try 'hard' to smile and look cool ;)
3. Ask her, what bothers her in the first place. Let her explains first.
4. Using calm and strict tone voice when you explain. Give her reasonable reason if you do not agree with her choice. No shouting and screaming from the parents.
5. If she insists, firmly stick to your decision.
6. If she starts her tantrums, I normally recite Al-Fatihah slowly to her while hugging her (but not to tight) until her anger subside. If she persists, last option is to bring her to toilet. N I take wudhu' together with her..If it outside the house, I will keep on hugging her until she is ok.
7. Last option is to remind her, she will get time out treatment if she fails to listen to the final reminder (depends on the surroundings too).
8. Once the drama subsides and she is calm, time to explain it to her on her behaviors and the reasoning behind the act.
Fuhh....in the beginning, it was really hard for me to practice those steps. It took a hell of a lot of patience for me to handle the 'drama'. Alhamdulillah...slowly, she knows that that she is not the little boss anymore.. MH also happier nowadays because he got the deserved attention which has always been plundered by his sweet little sister.
Ok la... saje tepek gambo kami ber3 utk semua....
Us at MAEPS, MAHA 2014... feeling ala2 mcm kat tepi pantai. Walhal tengah jalan...akekeke...