Anybody Out There....



I love chocolate and one of my favourite is Galaxy Ripple....yummy!!! At first, i did not notice that there are special promotions going on...Galaxy Irresistible Reads promotion offers 1 million copies of books to be won...there is a special code printed in the chocolate wrapper and you have to key-in the promotional code in the Galaxy's website...to see whether you are the winner or not...
I was a bit skeptical about the promotion when i first read it at the back of the chocolate wrapper.....hmmm...its quite impossible to win..coz there are millions of galaxy ripples out there!!!
but since i've already bought a pack of 5 galaxy ripple from asda..why not??? just give it a try then...coz nothing much to lose anyway ;)
i tried from the first wrapper...till the last wrapper...lucky me...eh...its my rezeki...i won!!!...i got to pick one book out of 10 books that are labeled under the "love fiction" section...my first choice was this book..winner of the Popular fiction prize...and the 2nd choice was Another Bolyn Sister..in case my first selection was not available, they will swap it with my second pick....
It took them only three days to deliver the book to me....its a bit bulky, though the cover is very attractive indeed...and i need to find suitable time to read the 592 pages book!!!! apart from reading my text book...hehehe....but somehow, i'll find time to read my winning book....yeeeaaa.....Alhamdulillah......

Comments

Popular Posts