Bersusah2 dahulu...




Today I'm in a very great & jovial mood....i dont know why...but for sure...i received lots of good news on behalf of my friends yesterday n today...and maybe bacause of those positive news...it has really brighten up my day and boost my motivation coz im happy for them...n for sure...their success have become my inspiration too....Congratulations to both of them...u know who u are....All the hard work had really paid off.....hip hip horray to them....and aga aga..fighting for me!!!
Another special event was i got an opportunity to decorate the shop...main @ window displays this time....i was given the liberty to create the displays based on my own creativity.....previously, i had to decorate the display area at till only...apart from my main duty to take care of the till@ cash machine....within an hour...1/3 of the displayed items were sold...and Viv was really impressed and wanted me to carry out the shop decoration task in the future....(suka..suka..suka)....

p/s: photo above is for display purposes only...hehehe...i took the picture at Aggyl Forest, Scotland..i kinda like it coz of the heart shape...SubhanaAllah...

Comments

Popular Posts