roller coaster....

last week has been beyond chaotic or I can say is like having a roller coaster ride at an amusement park......i used to love riding roller coaster few years back, enjoyed the adrenaline rush..apart from having fun of screaming my lungs out.. for me it was for fun back then...since my last ride at genting's and hurt my back on my 3rd time ride in a row. I dont have the excitement anymore to do it again....maybe because of the pain..or maybe because I scared that my heart cant take it no more...hehehe...haissh...all the excuses....



I just took everything to myself...kept on sponging..and sponging...and yesterday...i cant take it any more...too tired and stressed out to think straight..blamed it on a series of sleepless night and lack of rest....So sorry little one..I got mad at u un necessarily :(
terkebil2 jer kena marah si comel tu...x patut..dah ler demam kan..huhu....I wished I hadnt done it in the first place..regret seehh!!..I wont do it in the future...InsyaAllah...Despite, my self-control and composure..I did feel a little bit tense this week...Thinking about pile of works that need to sort out by end of this month..deadline..mmg dead lorr....Sabo banyak2...hehehe...x cukup tido pun leh jadi green giant..cranky!!...huhuhu...

Im not suppose to complain...but im just a normal human being...i have my own bad days too...
Today...things back to normal...and MH is getting well...Alhamdulillah...Yeaah...kesian dier...hope he can sleep well tonite...I do salute strong mommies out there who are really strong to look after their kids....especially my mom...i just have one under my roof...yet, i cant manage...hampeh gak laa...huhuh...lets time guide me the way....wokeeh....sambung keje....

Comments

Min said…
semoga semua dimudahkan buat durra sekeluarga...

Popular Posts