dRiFtinG aWaY........

(hehehehe.....kepala agak pusing skitt ini hari.......Florence, Italia.....Spring 2009)


Lately, I have been so occupied and my mind seemed to be drifting off constantly....until I almost came close to get myself into 'major' car accident....sigh...silly me....I opss..we have to fork out 70 quids to pay for our "new" car headlight...thanks to my absent concious mind while I was trying to park our car..I slammed into wall...Alhamdulillah...I slammed into the wall and not the special edition of an Orange Mercedes coupe (with personal number plates...anak org arab mana laa nie)...gulp!! or the new Honda Civic...Gone our 1 week groceries shopping :(


I even forgot our house keys....and rezeki after 2 days...I happened to remember where the keys were..in my pocket's jacket!!!..hehehe....lots of thing in my mind right now....dateline...dateline...bla..bla..bla...shouldnt complaint...after all, it is my 'dream'...doing things that I wanted to do ever...and I like most...with abundance of helps and lots of love from my dear abang and parents...and Muhammad is doing great!!....what more to ask ;) Alhamdulillah...just DO iT!!! Bob the builder says....Yes We Can!!!

Comments

Popular Posts