life is what we make of it...






First and foremost, please forgive me if my grammar is not that good..ahaaakkss...a bit "skema"....it has been awhile since the last time I wrote in this language..hehehe...blame it on penyakit 'M" or "L" ok...my abang said, I am losing my 'touch' and it is like learning on how to take a first step of walking again...



"life is what we make of it.....and so I am going to make the best of what i have"...this evening, I just browsed through the net...and happened to read a news about this strong and brave 15 years old girl...quoted from her blog...the phrase really bring back the memory of my late grandfather..or we used to call him 'Wan"...both of them share the same illness which we hope that we never ever heard of it..."Cancer"....those 6 letters does bring chills to me everytime!!!...




Ohh yeah...i forgot to tell..her name is Alice....can read about herself from her blog ..and u can make ur own conclusion after reading her blog....coz i have so many things to say about this girl till i have lost my words.... :( cant describe what she's been through...it is easier to say..."tabah..." be strong"...bla..bla..bla...but you can never feel the burdens unlese you have walked in her shoes..n in pepatah melayu...lebih kurang..."berat mata memandang..berat lagi bahu memikul"....the way she wrote it...it is so positive....an inspiring as well...how can a 15 years old girl....casually express herself...that her life is going to end so soon and she has a list of things that she wanted to do before the "time" come..sungguh mengharukan ok...huhuhu....i bet her mother taught her well until she has this 'huge' personality that brings positive auras to others as well...that life is sooo precious...just make out of it...




as a reminder to myself...life is to short to feel discontent...or feeling misery when things do not turn out to be what I want it to be.....lesson to be learned...always be Thankful to Him..Alhamdulillah....

Comments

Popular Posts