The 'place'....































































It was an ad-hoc decision at 2pm in a cloudy Sunday afternoon last 2 weeks.....we just gave it a go and jumped into our car and headed towards the city with less concern on whether it was going to rain or not later on..and I have no clue at all where we were heading to....my abang tried to suprise me...Yes indeed...he managed to give me a very nice n sweet suprises!...I am truely falling in love with the city...heheh...and him as well for sure!!!....previously, we went to Bristol many times and never had a chance to stop by the city because we thought that the city more or less is similar to other cities in England...Though, we heard many have said the city is a bit different from the rest...we are not really keen to pay a visit...for us..the city might just similar to Oxford...Newcastle...bla..blaa..n blaa...that we visited before.....Unless the city is located in Wales or Scotland...the atmosphere is going to be different...the assumption is based on our experience and observation of course...






Bath really blown me away!!!! I was so into it that I even told my abang that I cant get enough of the city...so many things to see and explore and yet so little time to spend...I really love the architecture of the buildings...the city set up..on top of the hills with amazing views..bla..bla..n blaa...hahaha...ohh yeeah...the feelings was just exactly the same when I first arrived at Minarck Theatre at Lands End..Italia as well......Maybe because I really love the ancient architecture...my next dream destination will be "Al-Hambra' or Andalusia...Hopefully one day!! InsyaAllah...Since we arrived at 3.30pm...we managed to visit the Roman baths only and strolled around the high streets......








Will come again!!!!!!!!! Cherio!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts