I wish that......Part 1

~Us~
Within Granada Mosque's compound...facing the Grand Palace of AlHambra while waiting
for solat Maghrib

Alhambra of Granada
Sunset...stunning view...Subhanallah...Praise to Allah

Loving it!!!











I really miss this place or shall i say..the country or the state or the county perhaps?.....let the pictures do the talking..I cant really understand...why do i miss the place really much.....why?..maybe...it is similar to my fav. spot ever...Langkawi :) or maybe it is my dream place since I was small..or maybe the history of the cities?..banyak betul maybe...hahaha...but the place makes me feel comfortable...relax...n sgt santai ok....walaupun..siaran agak tertunda...It's been months...apa nak buek...banyak benda lain lagi nak buat...hehehe....layan kan jer laa gambar2 yg x seberapa nie..utk melayan mood cuti raya org lain...sunyi sepi jer...

p/s: mood jiwang...ahaksss....

Comments

Popular Posts