Saat itu...



Innsbruck, Austria
February, 2010


Exbury Gardens, Hampshire
Autumn 2010


Portsmouth
2008



Kinderdijk, Netherlands
April, 2009

My love for you is simple, deep, and strong.
I feel it flowing towards you from my heart,
A tide of unsophisticated song,
Sung with much desire and little art.
I cannot tell my love, but it will show
In ways that even I cannot foresee;
A love as full as mine must overflow
Into everything that makes me, me.
Just as the sun must shine to be the sun
And trees burst forth in blossom every year,
So I must love in ways that everyone
Can see or sense or reason out or hear.
Still, I'll tell you of my love in this:
For fear, despite all, you might my love miss.

 Venice, Italia
2009

Padang, Indonesia
2007

Paris, France
2006


Mannheim, Germany
2006

So I have found my melody,
And I have found my poem.
My heart has found its harborage,
My will has found its loam.
You are my hearth, my home.





Pissa, Italia
2009

Kedah Darul Aman
2007


My dearest love
Thank very much for our great 8 years together
Thank Allah for the Blessings

Comments

Khazzeayat said…
Mabrook Kak Durra dan Suami/ Bad.

Baarokallahufik. Semoga kekal bahagia bersama sehingga ke Jannatul Firdaus!
Min said…
Moga berkekalan hingga ke Syurga sahabat!!!
Alhamdulillah...

Thanks Ayu and Min..

Ameen

Popular Posts