My oh my....it has been a llloooooong time....

Assalamualaikum and Peace upon all of you...

Looks like my blog got loads of sawang here and there..Time for spring cleaning maybe..oh should I call it rainy season...tralalala.....Hihihi...nak buat mcm mana...Malaysia life is really hectic and super duper busy (please counts in time spent in traffic jem)...Since my last writing which took place in February, what I can say is that we had travelled to few interesting places : Melaka, Langkawi, N.9, Rompin-Pahang, Perlis, PD and nearby places. Phewww...When you jalan2, of coz you need to fill up your tummy too...Makan2 is a must ;) we ate the renowned Rompin Undang Galah..Itik salai from Terachi, N.Sembilan...Ice cream potong Melaka..not to be forgotten King of all fruits- The King : Durian pun makin banyak sbb dah hamper musim, rambutan pun dh mula menjenguk..But I am waiting for hitam hitam si tampok manggis...Oh of coz, almost every weekend..there is a list of kenduri that we need to attend..not to mention, other social events such as birthday party, aqiqah, cukur jambul, etc...Hohoho....more and more nasi biryani and nasi minyak in the tummies..So for the upcoming Ramadhan, we can have a break from kenduri..Hihihi....

Life so far so good and great. Alhamdulillah. We are adapting our life here quite well. Huhhuhu...bunyi mcm la duduk lama sgt kat sana tu sampai x reti2 ye nak adapt..hikhikhik...Muhammad is rarely speaks about his place of birth nowadays. Miss Sepet, no concern or may be no memories at all of her birth place.Hihihi...enjoying every moments of their life. Mine? I am still struggling with my post as student and full time house manager. Missing the 2nd kampong..hmmmm...not really...what I miss most is the Carboot!! Hohoho...
I need to continue with what I am doing, so till then...Adios Amigos..ciao..

Comments

Popular Posts