It's never too late

Assalamualaikum n happy productive Monday....

Yup...even it is raining and the weather is a bit gloomy (talking about Malaysia's weather in comparison to UK's). Since I read a short story about "Who move my cheese" . It kept on bugging me days and nights. I admit that I am a lazy bum and a champion at procrastination. Yet, my dream is huge, as huge as Table Mountain in South Africa. Somehow, my effort and attitude have been the main obstacles. Alhamdulillah, after reading the story. I think or I believe that it does have an impact on my mindset. Huh!! After nearly 7 months drifting away from what I am supposed to do.. That is why I am saying it...It's never too late...

I passed my viva 7 months ago... Regardless how my SV felt and told me that I can't make it. Against all the odds, Allah has His Mercy on me...n the journey continues. Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah...I don't feel ashamed about how long it takes compared to others..There have been ups and downs along the paths...One step has been already in the 'house'..I need to push myself forward to get another leg and start decorating the 'house'. Hahahaha what a metaphor...I have been given another precious opportunity.. Yet, I wasted my 7 months and left with another 5 months.

It's never too late to finish this journey and embark a new one. Please pray for me and surely my prayers and thoughts are for you too. I will try to update my progress along the way. Please excuse my writing and don't be too harsh on me kay ;) I am trying my best to express my thoughts and at the same time to motivate myself through blog writing. It is something that I have done for the past few years.

Those who are with me from beginning, thank you for your supports. This blog has watched my journey, through thick and thin..Alhamdulillah...With His Blessings and Endless Love, I survived... Hope to end this long journey beautifully by the end of this year...Ameen :) :)

Comments

Neny said…
kebetulan aku pon baru melawat blog aku dah lama bersawang, tengok2 ko ada update blog. Aku pon rasa nak menulis kembali things in my head coz it'a good therapy for busy life actually. Tapi nak mencari masa tu payah yg amat. But u know what, aku masuk blog sbb mencari kembali cerita aku miscarried, coz my fren just had miscarried and tanya aku apa rasanya. Jadi aku cari balik cerita lama2 dan bg dia baca and hopefully it helps.

Good luck in your PhD journey durra, make it to the finishing line ok!
Unknown said…
Neny….. itulah lama dah kita x active dlm blog kita ni kan..aku ada gak usha blog ko tiap kali aku ke blog sendiri..Dulu zaman ko duduk german..mmg ko sgt active mengupdate. Betul mcm ko cakap tu...menulis dlm blog ni mcm therapy juga...Life in Malaysia is too occupied. Bila tengok balik apa yg kita tulis dlm blog tu..Tersenyum je..Macam2 kisah ada kan. Thanks Neny for your encouragement n positive words. Doakan aku sampai ke penghujung PhD aku dengan jayanya ye... :)

Popular Posts