Happy November and we are left with less than two months before 2018 bids it farewell.
What do we have achieved so far?
How many memories have we cherished?
How many people that we have lost?

Yup..... There are so many questions in my mind right now. To be honest.... I am happy with 2018 so far regardless of hiccups here and there. There were many times I had these negative thoughts of quitting and ran away from what I have started. Luckily, I kept on telling to myself. I need to finish this off for good or I will regret for not doing it for the rest of my life. Yes, I should have never doubt my own abilities and strengths. I am so blessed because I have been surrounded by positive and great individuals to keep on cheering and giving me endless supports from the beginning till now. But, there are many times, I have brought myself into this ugly situation. Nevertheless, Allah is always there to guide and gives His supports and endless loves. Hasbunallah Waniakmal Wakil. Who are we to question His Mercy.....

Overall, I am so thankful and blessed.Alhamdulillah…..


Yes....I need to finish this journey for good...I am targeting that by February, 2019... I can have my long waited freedom...InsyaAllah and I can start a new chapter of life. IsyaAllah

Comments

Popular Posts