Solace

Oraits………… It is a record since I posted twice in a day!! In the era where fb n ig conquered..It would be rare to write in a blog as frequently as I did today. Hahahaha…. I am also impressed with myself for doing this...
But I need to find solace to be able to express myself freely without having worries that others might judging me. Coz I believe that not many people are into blog walking nowadays.

Ok....I don't care about being perfect anymore. All I care is to finish...Finish and get though with it...Yeah.... May my motivation stays stronger till the end of the road..Ameen..You go girl!!! Be the girl that you used to be.. I have faith in you that you still have that strong wills and brave enough to face all challenges no matter what...IsyaAllah

#mycorrectionsjourney
#myphdlife

Comments

Popular Posts