Journey to Fit and Healthy lifestyle: From 74 to 62

Assalamualaikum n  happy Wednesday...

Lama juga x menulis secara santai. Mostly, I am in the middle of writing something serious and a bit boring..Hahahaha...Who am I kidding ? ;P

Since October, last year. I had a scary wake up call. Yeah.. I am too comfortable with my weights until I reached my max level where my BMI reading was way beyond what it should be. Since came back to Malaysia for good..Like 4 1/2 years ago. I was letting my guard off on food consumption and lack of fitness activities. How can you blame it on Malaysia food? We are so lucky to be blessed with all sort of delicious food and fruits. Not to mention fruit seasons all year round!! I am a big fan of king of fruits ..The Hola Durian...at one point...I ate durian on daily basis..Warggghhhh….I cant resist the sinful temptation. The first year Back from Good, we were so busy hunting for food. Name it, from south to north. We went there just for the sake of trying the so called viral food. Ahaaaa...Heaven on earth..The list goes on non stopped..Kenduri, buffet etc.... 7 years living oversea really took toll on my appetite. Those years, I ate for the sake of surviving in foreign country. Hehehe...Dramatic sangat..Tapi mmg pun...

Two pregnancies and my weights was between 55-58kg only. Without having to take extra measurement and curb my appetite. Those days, I wore 8- 12 UK size....till last year, I wore 18 UK size...Woaaah…..I was so confident with people telling me " its ok, ur tall and you haven't showed any and I successfully gained 74kg..Yup... weight gain..." walla….and when my cholesterol reading showed reality of my health situation...mine was 7 ok...borderline high is 5.2-6.2..huhuhu...I fall into high category..Oh No....This is bad... Ok, I told myself...I need to change my life style and eating habits before it spiral beyond control.


Since October, 2018. I have made a deal to myself that all these uncontrollable eating temptation need to be controlled. I have tried previously all those mainstream diets and tips. But, it does not work for me due to my current long body illness since I was in primary school. Acute gastric and low blood. These two situations rarely happened to me while I was in the UK..Why? Perhaps, due to my eating habits. In the UK, I always cooked and ate loads and loads of fresh fruits and vegetable. I cookes simple dishes due to my limited cooking skills plus hectic schedule as a wife, mom and student. Plus, budgets were rather tight. Thanks to all those factors, I can summed up that ..We lead a quality eating habit over there.

Ok..nak sambung writing skema...nnt I sambung lagi ye...

Comments

Popular Posts